We are pleased to announce that the North Carolina Biotechnology Center in Research Triangle Park has presented Mimetics with a top tier technology award from its Small Business Research Loan program. Funds associated with this award will go towards supporting Mimetics’ work in creating new ways of culturing pathogenic organisms and developing new systems and devices for improving commercial fermentation processes. Mimetics was chosen from a large field of extremely strong companies, and we would like to thank the NC Biotech Center for this award, as well as all of the people that have supported us in working towards this accolade.
Mimetics is proud to announce that it has been selected as one of twelve top new companies to present at the 2016 Ag/Bio Entrepreneurial Showcase in Research Triangle Park. Mimetics was chosen from a large field of companies from the US and abroad. Presentations will be held at the North Carolina Biotechnology Center beginning at 8:30 am, on May 18th. This showcase is designed to connect top-level technology companies with companies interested in new partnerships and investors looking to support innovation in the field of Ag/Bio. There will be an award for best and most exciting new technology presented. The showcase is open to the public, and we encourage anyone interested in learning about Mimetics and our cutting edge technologies to attend.
- Mimetics Presents at the N.C. Biotechnology Center May 9, 2019
- Mimetics is Teaming with Dr. William Kraus and the Duke Molecular Physiology Institute February 10, 2019
- Dr. Jacob Pritt Joins Mimetics January 7, 2019
- Mimetics is Collaborating with Dr. Ralph Dean and his Lab at N.C. State March 3, 2018
- Precision Fermentation, Inc. Spins Out of Mimetics January 1, 2018
6 Davis Drive, Suite #530
Durham, NC 27709